GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca S. Coop., a Spanish company with Tax Identification Number F-07016728 and registered offices at Carretera Nova s/n 07730 Alaior, Menorca, (Balearic Islands , Spain), entered in the Cooperatives Registry of the Balearic Islands under number 07BA223, informs all Users accessing or using the services, applications, tools and, in general, contents included in this website of the Conditions of Use applicable to accessing and browsing through it.
Mere access to the website implies the acceptance by the Users of these Conditions of Use. Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Use at any time.
1. User liability for use and contents.
The User undertakes to utilise the services or contents in accordance with current legislation and good faith, exclusively for personal use, and to refrain from undertaking a direct or indirect commercial exploitation thereof. In particular and without being limited thereto, any form of infringement of third-party rights on privacy, honour, personal image, confidential communications, intellectual or industrial property or personal data protection is prohibited.
Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca assumes no type of liability deriving from the improper use of the services or contents by Users or third parties.
The Users are solely liable for all acts or omissions executed with their account and/or password, as well as for the content of any communications they may make by means of this website.
Users should abstain from the following actions:
• Publishing, disclosing, distributing, as well as making reference to contents that are contrary to morality or public order, such as illegal, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, misleading, racist, etc.
• Insulting, harassing, threatening or in any other way infringing third-party rights (such as intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to privacy or personal image).
• Introducing any type of computer viruses, defective files or computer programmes that may cause damages or unauthorised alterations to the contents, programmes or systems.
• Altering or participating in the spaces or accounts of other Users by fraudulent means.
• Sending massive and/or repetitive emails via the website, or furnishing third-party email addresses, and/or using the service for surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, etc.
• Unduly using those services or contents furnished by Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca as chats, news groups, forums, blogs, personal pages, etc.
• Creating a false identity, using “clones” or any other means that enables browsing through the website with a false appearance or identity for any reason, particularly for the purpose of deceiving third parties with respect to the identity of the sender or source of the message.
• Announcing or offering the sale or purchase of any products or services.
• Collecting information on third parties, including their email addresses, without consent.
• Downloading the directory of Users or furnishing information to third parties relative to these.
• Endeavouring to obtain unauthorised access to the services or contents, to other accounts, to computer systems or networks connected to these, by automatic password search devices or any other means.
• Interfering in the use or enjoyment of the services or contents by other Users.
Furthermore, any technical, logical or technological resources by virtue of which a third party may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the contents of the website, or from the effort undertaken by Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca for its operation. Specifically, unless expressly authorised, any banner, nexus, hyperlink, framing or similar link that may be established toward the website of Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca is prohibited. Any transgression of the provisions of this point will be considered damage of the legitimate intellectual property rights of Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca on the website and on the contents thereof.
2. Contents supervision.
Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca, as manager of the site, will ensure that the contents housed in the website are not offensive, in bad taste or contrary to the spirit inspired by the Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca Community, and reserves the right to remove these at its own initiative or at the request of any person that files a formal claim of legitimate interest.
3. Intellectual and industrial property.
3.1 Own contents.
The web contents of Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca solely and exclusively belong to it, or to third-party holders that have authorised the inclusion thereof in the website.
Any form of reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, placement at disposal and, in general, any other act of exploitation of website contents is hereby prohibited. The breach of these conditions may be penalised by civil and criminal legislation.
3.2. User Contents
Users undertake not to include, store or disseminate by this website, any contents that infringe intellectual or industrial property rights or, in general, any contents with respect to which they do not legally hold the right to place at the disposal of third parties.
4. Disclaimers and limitations of liability.
Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca will not be liable for direct or indirect damages including, merely for informative purposes, damages for loss of data or profits deriving from the use of the website, as well as any damages relating to the delay or impossibility of using the service (owing, for example, to network outages or temporary discontinuations of the electric power supply). Neither does Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca guarantee that the service or server are free from viruses or other harmful elements.
Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca may temporarily or permanently suspend services or contents for reasons of update, maintenance, repair of its systems or for business reasons.
Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca is not liable for failures and/or damages deriving from the incompatibility of the services or contents of this website with other services, contents or computer programmes utilised by the User.
Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, appropriateness or accuracy of the services or contents.
The Users will hold Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca harmless and will compensate it for any damages caused as a result of the acts deriving from the access and use of the website.
6. Communications with Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca
The Users have a CUSTOMER SERVICE department at their disposal, which they may address by means of the address indicated in the heading of this document or the email address email@example.com.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The provisions contained in these Conditions of Use will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Unless otherwise prohibited by Law, for the resolution of any discrepancies deriving from the use of the website, the Users agree to submit to the venue and jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Mahón, Menorca (Balearic Islands, Spain).
The data furnished during the use of this website will be included in a file of Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca for the purpose of its relationship with Users, as well as for the development of commercial activities of the company.
Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and/or cancellation of their data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of both sides of their National Identification Card and indicating the right they wish to exercise, or by a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of both sides of their National Identification Card, addressed to Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca Carretera Nova s/n 07730 Alaior, Menorca (Balearic Islands, Spain), with reference: “Protección de Datos web coinga.com” (“Web coinga.com Data Protection”). Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca furthermore informs Users of the possible placement of “cookies”, which in no case store personal data. If the Users do not wish to allow „cookies“, they should disable this possibility from their browser. The denial of „cookies“ may cause irregularities during website browsing.